Monday, May 12, 2014

Goldfinger

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers day Everyone!

Wether it was YOU your loved ones were celebrating or you were celebrating YOUR OWN MOM - Mother's day is truly one of those holidays that just HAS TO BE!!!

Mine was BUSY  & HAPPY- hence I have a short post today. Nothing mind-blowing, just an addiction to gold spray paint you could say.

Here is my Pantry Cabinet inside...


Spray-painted my canned good risers gold too!


See the GOLD yet?





Yup, I spray painted these white wire baskets  ($2.50) from TARGET and added the gold stick-on labels by Martha from Staples - sprayed away, and viola - better and nicer organizers for my pantry!


Hope you all have a Great Week!

VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

17 comments:

  1. LOVE! $2.50 baskets? Were they on clearance? I need some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pantry is amazing. I love the gold baskets, I am on a totally gold kick too. Can't seem to get enough of the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love a little gold...especially on Mother's Day! ;) Hope it was happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little beautiful details like this make me happy. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fun to turn something simple into something simply fantastic! Glad to hear your mother day was great - wait until next year when you will have multiplied the motherly love!!! :) Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gold spray painted baskets! And those stick on labels by Martha are darling!! I'm getting to where I want to label everything in my house. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why you fancy pants you! Looks fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pantry! I am trying to be more organized in my new one … you just put me to shame!! I may have to steal a few ideas!! Happy Mother's Day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice!!! I spotted them right away...I'm a gold addict as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look great - how pretty and thrifty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! I've been on a gold kick too lately, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the gold baskets! They look great corralling items and making your pantry even more organized!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the golden touches! Your kitchen is really precious.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's the little things, right Vel? I love that your pantry is so functional and has a bit of pretty too (the black of the doors and the gold together….love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a perfectly lovely addition to your pantry -- so organized and pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!