Friday, December 15, 2017

Pretty in Pink Christmas - Kitchen

The kitchen this year is where I showcased a lot of my Christmas collections. From Nutcrackers to houses, it's all here.

Welcome!

I hung paper lanterns again above the island

My Growing Nutcracker collection (& Elf) on the island




My Santa Mug collection

Simple Advent Calendar is back!
My DIY HoHoHo garland



Typed and printed these at Staples

               


Homework/office station in the kitchen

More Sweets



I hope your done with your Christmas shopping by now so you can enjoy the season more. We're having Breakfast with Santa this weekend and the kids are excited!  If you miss the HOME TOUR, check it out HERE and the  Bedrooms, HERE

Have a Great Weekend!


VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

7 comments:

  1. Oh Vel, it is gorgeous and I love your Nutcracker collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Vel. Lover your nutcracker collection. Awesome! Love little Elf on the Shelf hiding behind the white Santa cookie jar. Too cute. Enjoy the weekend and next week as we head on down to the big day. I bet your kids are getting so excited. Enjoy every minute. This time of year goes so fast.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you agree that the kitchen is the heart of the home? In a foodie family i certainly believe so! Loving your festive kitchen and DIY decor, it's amazing how creative you are

    ReplyDelete
  4. vel, loved all the pops of pink. one thing that I want to do is hang some paper lanterns. they look so festive and fun. merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vel! Absolutely lovely - you always come up with the freshest ideas. Love the popping pink! I've been away from blogging, but hope to get back to posting & reading in 2018. Happy New Year! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is well with you and your family Vel. I miss your pretty posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep thiss going please, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!