Friday, March 24, 2017

Spring Home tour

Hello everyone!

I know you already saw the fabulous homes from Monday to just now,  Friday's equally fabulous group as well. If your hopping by from Anita's at "Far Above Rubies", thank you and I hope I don't disappoint after that eclectic and colorful home tour!

Let's get on shall we? But before I do, I need to thank our beloved host and ever-patient SPRING HOME TOUR coordinator-extraordinaire, Marty from "A Stroll thru Life" fame, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for including me and my home among these other inspiring homes!



 Let's go first to our LIVING ROOM!

Blues and Purples are my Spring choice this year
I actually just did only a little update from my home's BLUE & WHITE WINTER HOME decor (you can check it out HERE) by adding a lot of flowers particularly in purple and of course adding the purple pillows & original art work too.

Add caption
My Coffee table/ ottoman is filled with Easter display already and of course, our latest Photo book of our trip to Paris last winter!


My steadily growing blue and white collection!
I kept the Matisse Print on the console since I think it's perfect 



Scored my Faux orchids from ROSS at $12.99 each! Unbelievable steal right?!
I displayed the travel books we collected recently from our European vacation


Above the piano is a very special display...
... an original painting made by my 12 year old son! I absolutely love it!!!!
These four are my originals - had to make new art work to go with my color palette. This series is called - "CORNERS"
Here's another look - painting has become a favorite family past time recently
Ok, now let's head off to the DINING ROOM...

Still a lot of happy colors - this time in blues, greens and pinks!
My paper whites died are gone, but I kept the plant and added my moss bunny picks!

All set for Easter!


My DIY Cherry Blossoms I made years ago makes a comeback as well as my growing Chocolate
bunny collection!

And before we end this tour, let me show you my daughter's bedroom!

An explosion of pinks here for sure!

The other painting I need to brag about - my 2 1/2 year old did her own painting too!



Spring books abound!



In our Breakfast area, just some Easter Lily on our table


I hope you enjoyed the tour and thank you again for stopping by! Now, head on over to Chelsea's blog at "Making Home Base"!

If you missed any of the other tours, check them out or go back again in the LINKS below!


Monday – March 20
Decor To Adore - Laura
Cuckoo4Design - Julia
21 Rosemary Lane -Barbara
Tuesday – March 21
Setting For Four - Heather
Haneens Haven -Haneen  
Wednesday – March 22
Hymns & Verses - Doreen
Remodelando La Casa - Christina
Common Ground – Debra
Thursday – March 23
 Bliss At Home - Kristin
ZDesign At Home – Bree
Fri – Mar 24
Thrifty and Chic - Alicia 

Happy Spring Everyone!


 VEL

Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

16 comments:

  1. Vel I absolutely love the addition of purple as an accent color. Your son is such an amazing artist! I will be featuring you later today on IG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful and pretty! Love the art going up the stairs too, such an eye-catching statement

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your home and yours and your children's paintings are fabulous. How fun to display their originals. I love the way you mix in whimsy with elegant, it makes your home so fun and original. Thanks so much for joining the tours, it is always a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right out of a magazine...beautiful, Vel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vel, this is all really beautiful! You have such a flair for mixing colors and I love it all! That clear table in front of the windows always catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vel, you can never have too much Pink with our girls can we.... I love the bunny explosion going on in your dining room and the mix of purple and blue. so pretty. happy spring to you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving all the hints of purple you have added. They add a touch of spring and blend so well with all of your blue and white. Love everything!! Happy Spring Vel. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vel, I love the blue and purple combo! And hey, so glad to see your son also got your artistic talent, gorgeous art pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You never cease to amaze me, Vel! Everything looks beautiful, and I love your son's artwork - it's fabulous! Hope your weekend is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vel, you are amazing! Your home is so beautifully decorated and I am just loving all the color! The pink orchids with the blue is absolutely stunning! Enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear Vel your house looks amazing. I can't believe all the blue and white you've added to your décor. Spring sure is at your place.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful home, Vel, and love the spring decor. I especially love all the personal paintings! What a nice touch!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness, Vel, disappoint?? No, no way, ever! You have such a fabulous space, and it is always fresh and new and vibrant. LOVE the purple so much and those ghost chairs -- I want:-) Love your daughter's room as well. What a beautiful place your family must love. Obviously your heart is in your home and beautifully so:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, Vel! Love the color combo and all the artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love seeing your beautiful home Vel. I love your artwork, both the original pieces by you and your kids, and your prints! They add so much personality (and color) to your spaces. Sophia's room is so adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The digital model decorating, all decorating man use aluminium scaffolding for perfect modern decorate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!