Tuesday, October 22, 2013

ETSY Loves

Are you addicted to ETSY  yet?

Well I am. And I would like to share some purchases I made recently


First of, are these lovely white pumpkins from

Prettiest fabric pumpkins I've seen lately

Embelished with vintage rhinestone brooches and real, dried Pumpkin Stems!
They will be perfect centerpieces too for a Fall wedding don't you think?
The owner of the shop, Catherine, also has her own blog of the same name where she shares how she comes up with these amazing crafts and decor

The other thing I recently got was a decal for my Coffee Machine!

Sorry for my unsteady hands!
I got these from Ink Blot Design Studio, and I have gotten a lot of other decals all over ETSY over the years...
Dr. Seuss quotes from Casa Bella Vinyl

Dr. Seuss Galore from Dallas Divah
My purchases came relatively fast and the sellers are all pleasant. There are  so many other Decal sellers on ETSY, so truly, it's a 'buyers market' for this kind of decor!

Lastly, I got these...

Green Malachite Pagoda 1 from The Pink Pagoda
Green Malachite Pagoda 2
I have always been enamored by Malachite and since I can't get a hold of the real ones yet, these gorgeous prints from The Pink Pagoda was just the perfect fix!

I haven't hung them yet since I'm still searching for the right frame. They look so much more pretty in person and I am indeed very pleased with this purchase. The Pink Pagoda also has other chinoiserie-inspired prints available so if your on a hunt for something similar, this is your store!

Did I also mention that Jennifer also runs a fantastic blog of the same name?! Check it out when you have the time, lot's of inspiration for sure. 

So, if your not yet 'addicted' to ETSY, BEWARE, you can be like me too once you start checking it out!


Have a Great day!

DISCLAIMER: All opinions about these products are mine. I did not receive any compensation for my reviews nor do I expect these sellers to compensate me for my mention of their shops here. 


20 comments:

  1. Good morning, Vel! And thank you for featuring my pretty white pumpkins! They were so much fun to make. Etsy really is a treasure trove of handmade items - lots of creativity on that site. Good idea to highlight it. And that Dr. Seuss room is so cute!! : ) Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it an amazing resource? I can spend hours perusing, especially the art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the pink pagoda prints. The coffee decal is pretty awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a Pink Pagoda fan forever. I LOVE the prints!!! And the pumpkins are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pumpkins surely are exquisite! Love all the bling. Haven't seen any quite like them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your etsy purchases! I am completely addicted to etsy too. I frequently "shop" on there just looking at everything I can find in a certain category (like art) even when I have zero intention of actually buying. they have so much to offer and it's all just so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Ridiculously addicted! I always find something I love that I wasn't even looking for!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun and cool finds, Vel! Love those prints from Jennifer. Hurry up and hang them so we can enjoy :)
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could spend hours on Etsy. So much handmade goodness and talented artists!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been browsing Jennifer's shop too and love love the elephants. The malachites you bought are gorgeous and loving that green! Yea, I love etsy too!:-) bad for my pocketbook!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made some really nice purchases, those pumpkins are so pretty! Decals are so hot now, great way to personalize a room. I am also a seller on ETSY and addicted to shopping there too! Love the print from The Pink Pagoda.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh sweet Vel, look at your stunning White pumpkins, they're so ornate elegant! I'd love them for an Oct. wedding, you're right! Cute room for your kiddy and the Pink pagoda is lovely too. Thanks for your visit sweet friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such adorable pumpkins!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm addicted to Etsy. My husband used to think it was a sight like Pinterest and had no idea I was shopping!!!! Your pumpkins are pretty glamorous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those white pumpkins are so pretty, love the blings! Great purchases, adore the wall decals and prints from The Pink Pagoda!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loooooove Etsy! I think my last purchase was a aqua/white chevron oven mitt. My next purchase will probably be a couple custom dog portraits of Ringo and Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those pumpkins are adorable, I also love the pink pagoda print. I'm not addicted to Etsy, I need some more time :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Vel, With the ORC, I haven't been making the rounds and am just now seeing this. I'm so happy that you like the prints! I'm thinking of doing the elephant silhouettes in malachite, too. What do you think? I can't wait to see these hung in your house! I'd be THRILLED to have a photo to share!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!