Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Design Details of the Disney Fantasy - PART 2

 

Ok, last time I showed you a lot of the design details of this fantastic ship. And today, I'll share with you their gorgeous restaurants and clubs!

The Enchanted Garden

An elegant conservatory/restaurant on the 2nd deck with a beautiful changing ceiling from dawn 'til dusk!

source


The Royal Court

A Lavish and elegant dining room with the Disney Princesses in mind! You see all sorts beautiful mosaic art here and truly fit for any Prince or Princess!

source



Snow White is one of my favorite and I just love this mosaic mural!


Animators Palate

A wonderously themed rotatinoal dining restaurant that boasts of two amazing shows which we all enjoyed!


source





I would love to have one of these!



Ever-changing wall decor


Love all the sketches in the lobby


Mickey on the floors too!


The Cabanas

This is by the pool deck which hosts buffets all day long!

source


Amazing Nemo Mosaic Mural
See the gorgeous detail!

La Piazza

We enjoyed family "Trivia games" here in the daytime and at night, great music and lighter ambience in this Italian piazza-themed bistro.

source

Ooh-la-la

Perfect name for the perfect lounge. They serve different types of Champagne here and I love the peach one I tried. I felt like Marie Antoinette in this place!

source

Skyline Lounge

Stayed only in this gorgeous lounge in passing since most of the crowd here were big groups. Love the changing European skyline scenery.

source

O'Gills Pub

Where we watched the NBA Eastern Conference finals (Miami vs. Indiana), a real sports bar atmosphere.
source
The Tube

Inspired by the London Underground, this disco is for adults only. Super cool place to hang-out.

source

Remy

Inspired by the movie of the same name, this is fine dining at its best on a cruise ship. We not only enjoyed the ambience here but the servers were all informative, friendly and the food was superb! Worth every penny!
source


source

Check out Remy up top!

A hidden rat on the chairs


My yummy dessert - too pretty to eat?! Nah! Love the Chocolate gold flakes!


The D lounge

Where we had a lot of family disco, cooking shows, family game shows and BINGO!
source

Hope you enjoyed the part 2 of the tour of this marvelous ship!



Have a Great day!!




Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

Linking back to...

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like The Tube to hang-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My oldest granddaughter is visiting and I missed the first installment, but what a vacation! How could any child or adult not have fun on this ship??? Thanks for the tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat. I like how you take pictures of light fixtures. I notice them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my STARS! I cannot even begin to pick a favorite! Thank you SO much for the tour.

    Have a wonderfully lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo beautiful! That Nemo's mural is a-mazing! I really want to take my family there, just need to take to time -and have the money- to plan it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow...this looks like the perfect family vacation!!! Thanks for sharing this for the link party!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!