Friday, June 12, 2015

Not all Rug pads are created equal

I recently got to try 2 different types of rug pad in my home.

The first one I used for Sophia's small Play area by our Living room.


Obviously I did not use a rug pad initially 
 The rug moved a lot of course since I didn't bother getting a rug pad, and definitely was hard on the back side whenever I would sit on it with Sophia.

So I was excited when I received the ULTRA-PREMIUM Rug Pad from RUGPADCORNER.COM.

Definitely thick and cushy
 I chose this because according to the site, it's a rug pad that.. 

will not stick to your floor or break down to dust. Imagine a rug pad that does not smell like chemicals, one safe enough for kids to play on"

I thought, perfect for my little Sophia!
And perfect since I don't want any glue marks on my hard-wood floors!

Here it is now
 I also got a Rug Pad for a small carpet in Sophia's Nursery Closet...



Yes, it's a CARPET ON CARPET, and because of that, the pink rug kept moving and I would straighten it out everytime I entered the space!

But after I got the NO-MUV RUG PAD for Rug on Carpet, it hasn't moved since!

I do have one complaint though, which I hope would go away in time.

THIS
 The Rug Pad is so thick that it creates a space in between the 2 carpets. And since it is thick, there is quite a bit of flailing on the ends of the entire rug which I hope, will improve over time.

See the flailing edge?
 The carpet has been in use now for over a month, and it has so far maintained it's cushy-feel on the feet, no glue marks on my floors and  all because of the Rug Pads I got from


And also, I'm happy to say, the flailing is almost gone too!

This last picture is a SNEAK PEEK of Sophia's Nursery Closet which I will reveal next week!

Have a Fabulous Week!

FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY HERE



VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vel! First, love the pretty play area rug - great pattern and it looks very cushy. That Sophia is one lucky little lady. Second, I adore the pads I have from Rug Pad Corner - totally worth the $ and they make my area rugs feel better and look better too. Happy weekend my friend! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rug in the pay area, it's a nice way to make it comfy as well as to limit the space it takes in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to hear you love their products! I received an email from them some time ago, but didn't get around to responding. Such a busy Summer! Love your rugs too btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the introduction, Vel! The rugs you picked are very lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!