Thursday, October 20, 2016

Halloween Living Room

Hello again my friends, here I am again continuing on with my Halloween Bonanza and today I'm sharing our Living room!

Just quick Halloween updates from Fall decor

As you can see, aside from pillow switches and the bats, not much has changed from my Fall decor, except for the staircase...





I really like the spiders from years past so I had them come back again!





Crows on my console table make for an eerie display

We also have the SWITCH WITCH this year!
As you can see, easy laid-back Halloween for us, in the Living Room at least, because as you will see next week, Halloween "Exploded" in our Dining room!


Have a Fabulous Weekend!

VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

Linking back to... Thoughts of home on Thursday

13 comments:

  1. I always love seeing your living room. Those bats on the windows and crows are what's doing it for me. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all especially those huge spiders climbing the stairs. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just loving the "Old Bat Lives Here" sign. Makes me laugh heartily :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh spooky spiders and I luv those bats in the windows!!! Super scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those giant spiders are just way, way too cute...and spooky!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vel, it looks great your Halloween decorations and me too I love the large spiders! Have a wonderful weekend. Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting decor ideas)
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via GFC and Bloglovin
    Please join me
    Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous! Love the windows and the batdecors! My son will really appreciate a palce like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO fun!! I love your spooky decorations!! Have a wonderful weekend, Vel! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love it all. I have such a fear of spiders Vel and my theory is if you see a spider in the house you have to burn down the house lol! I promise I won't burn your house down!!!!! Love your spooky decor. I bet your kids love this.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a hoot! I bet your kids love it.
    Thanks for sharing this at TOHOT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Vel, those spiders going up the stairs... Spooky! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightful Halloween decor as usual! I bet the kids love it very much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!