Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First Gifts for baby!

The "BaBy Band wagon" has begun!

We were so grateful when we got our first gifts for baby on Valentines day! And from my hubby's co-workers nonetheless, a very sweet and thoughtful gesture indeed!!!!

Cutee

Hmmmmm...

Hahaha!

I also received this in the mail today.... A gift from me to Baby...

Memory keepers

I did baby books/journals for my first two, so naturally, I have to do one for this one. The only thing is, I KNOW, and I'M SURE. this will be my last, so I want to do a Pregnancy Journal and a Motherhood Journal as well.

I bought these from Amazon.com, beautiful books - I just hope I can fill it up properly for my future child to enjoy and cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!