Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kids Bookcase find


I have been admiring this for a while now....


Very nice, can go with everything


It's from "The Land of Nod" and the price is little steep - $279 (without shipping and taxes)! 

Fortunately, we bumped into this at our local TARGET store...

Target Home 6 Cube Horizontal Organizer.Opens in a new window
Pretty close..
And the price?! $79.99!!!!!

It's not sitting in my kids room, it now sits in Hubby's office. I will show some pics once we tweak the space a little bit more. I think this is a very versatile piece, can be used for multiple purposes including console table, book case, storage, etc!



HAVE A NICE DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Now this is my kind of find! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! Appreciate you visiting my blog! Love, love, love your blog too, lots of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!