Tuesday, November 8, 2011

FLASHBACK: Thanksgiving 2010

          Since this blog is "fresh form the oven", I have to do a bit of a flashback at times to post my other decorations /set-up that I may have or may not have shared in Facebook.

         And since this Holiday is around the corner, and since I may or may not be hosting the Thanksgiving dinner this year ( depending on wether my Chicago Friends show up or not - ATTN: My and My), I thought of posting my set-up last year!




        I Know, I know, this looks more like Christmas than Thanksgiving, but since I really don't decorate that much for thanksgiving, all my Christmas stuff are usually ready after halloween!! In the end, we all had a lot to be thankful for, new home, new friends and we even made a souvenir Christmas ornament with all the we were thankful for for that year!!!!


Advance Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Cheers!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!