Monday, October 8, 2012

Friends that make you smile :-)


A lot of my friends back home are ardent supporters of me and my blog. I truly, truly appreciate the friendships I have with my friends back home because inspite of the distance and definite lack of real-time togetherness, we still are in the loop of each other's lives and continue to be close and "in touch" (Thank God for the internet and Facebook!).

So when my friend  KAREN saw this, she immediately thought about me and posted this on my page. I just have to share it with you all. It was just a super sweet and touching gesture for her to think about me and my passion for decorating our home.



THANK YOU MARE!!!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!