Thursday, August 15, 2013

H&M Home Line is here!


After ZARA launched their Home line last year, another fashion label is joining in - H & M.

 I recently read from Ging over at 'FORTY WEEKS AND THEN SOME"  that H& M Home line is now available in the U.S. too

I coveted some of their items way back when but it was only available in the U.K. so I'm glad that it is now available here! Here are some of my faves...


Metal tea light holder $3.95-4.95



All three are $4 Cushion Covers

Linen Cushion Cover for $17.95





$9.95 Botanical Table Runner
$9.95 Storage Basket

2-pack guest towel -$9.95

$3.95 ceramic plate
$12.95 Satin Cushion cover
$6.95 Mirror
Pretty affordable and cute right?!


Happy Shopping!!!!

*Vel*

7 comments:

  1. We just got an H&M in our area so I will be on the look out if they start carrying any of these lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious?! Do you know if it's all H&M stores or just certain ones? I am so excited!! This is the best news I've heard all week!! :)

    Thanks for visiting me and following. I am so happy that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had absolutely no idea they even had a home line. Off to check it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the news, I was just at my H&M last weekend and I didn't see any home dec items, but I did such a quick store run-thru that I could have easily missed it. Oh yeah, I forgot to go upstairs, duh! Happy weekend. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this store. I will keep my eyes open for one in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love H&M, but had no idea they have a home line! Those prices are good, can't wait to shop for the home there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!