Friday, August 9, 2013

What's not to love with IKEA



I love IKEA!

And the new 2014 collection doesn't disappoint.
I particularly LOVE the Stockholm  collection, mid-century modern at a very affordable price!
 Here are some my favorites....



Stockholm Green Velvet sofa - $999

Modern Lush is what I call this sofa and that color is just the icing on the cake!
$599 Ektrop sofa in new Vellinge Dark blue fabric
Updating an old classic, the new line of fabrics are pretty and practical. This one looks like denim up close but minus the gritty texture.

Stockholm Chandelier $99
Stockholm Mirror $99

Perhaps my favorite of all - the chandelier and the fabulous mirror!

Stockholm Cabinet -$399
Perfect perch to display any collection.
Stockholm Chair - $119
So love this chair, I just don't have any more room for it!
Stockholm Fabric -$8.99/yd 
Good enough on it's own as art right?!
Algort Fabric - $6.99/yd
Who wouldn't want this in any girl's room?!
Skylta Children's Market Stand $14.99
So fun for all ages!
Losgon hanger 5 for $7.99

Super cute(& safe) organization for the kiddos for sure.


If you want to see the whole catalog, click here!

Happy Shopping!

*Vel*

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

7 comments:

  1. I love all the Ikea ítems here, specially that Green sofá!
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it too! I just recently got the new catalog but haven't had the time to check it out :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't believe that catalog, it's so great! Velvet slipcovers at Ikea! YES! Everything's so stylish!
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! My mind is all things Swedish right now. We are welcoming our Swedish foreign exchange student today! So perfect timing for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE ikea... Our nearest one is a four or five hour trip away that includes a ferry... So needless to say I'm pretty excited to be going in a couple of weeks time. Can't wait to see the new stuff in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, obviously I'm doing some catching up over here. Thanks for letting me know about the "What's New" button -- simply didn't notice. Before we moved here 2 years ago, I had only been to IKEA once, because we were 4 hours away -- I know, so deprived, right? Now we are about 20 minutes away and even hubby likes going there. I furnished my entire Momma-Cave with IKEA and couldn't be happier. We almost always find something that we just cannot live without...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!