Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Jonathan Adler Ventana Chandelier

When I planned my kitchen, I always had this Chandy in mind for my Breakfast area…

lighting love
source

source
source
source
source


However, budget constraints and other priorities made me push back on getting this lighting. 
So we kept our old one…

Not bad
I got this lighting from Overstock.com when we moved into the house in 2010. 
We didn't have any lighting at all in this area and I love the contemporary look.

But when the kitchen was done, I knew that I will have to change the lighting since it looked too small now for our table and breakfast area all together.

So last Valentines/President's day Sale, I finally took the plunge and got a deep discount on the lighting I always wanted from Lumens.com!

Ta-da! 


It also looks great at night…

Brighter and better




I kinda got excited taking all these pictures, but truly, I'm so happy to make this change.
And I'm glad that I was right to love this lighting for my space all along!

Have your ever made a choice and waited and waited and looked and looked and ended up going back to your first love like I did?

Hope you have a Great day!

VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

18 comments:

  1. That is really beautiful. I can tell you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple put - that lamp is perfection! It makes the room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vel, The new chandy is beautiful....great choice.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is definitely perfect. I love it and so glad you got it. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new chandelier is perfect for the room! The larger new lighting creates such a huge drama and I really love the design statement it makes. Also, it works wonderfully against the wallpaper. Great choice, Vel!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful chandy Vel. Great example of the difference (impact) scale has in a space ... the original fixture was no ugly duckling but it didn't work well cause it was too small. The new fixture actually has a similar shape to the original just larger (is it about double the size?) and fill the space you want to define and light nicely. As always, your choice is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful chandelier, it looks perfect in your space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vel, I am so glad you took the plunge, the chandy looks fantastic! Great choice! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I am so glad you bought it. Looks perfect for your space!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great, Vel! Love the scale.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, love it, love it! It makes such a huge difference in your room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Vel - that really does make such a difference in your room! The scale is so much better and I love the style of it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's gorgeous, Vel. It fits the space perfectly, in size, style and mood! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This light is gorgeous, perfect, and you were so right!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! It fits the space a lot better too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful fixture Vel...looks wonderful!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I love it! It fits your space so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so pretty, Vel! The size fits your space so much better. What an eye catcher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!