Wednesday, February 13, 2013

CraftStudio APP by Martha Stewart

If you are a DIY-er or Crafter, or just a plain jane Housewife or mom or ALL of the above, then this IPAD APP is for you!

Love, love, love

At $4.99, it's the BEST Craft tool in my arsenal right now! 
The big plus of this APP? NO MESS - No cutting, no measuring, no regrets for the mistakes you make and it's printable in almost every possible way! 

Here's what I've done so far...

Valentine for my son to his classmates

Valentine Card to my hubby


Valentine for my Facebook Friends posted as my Cover Photo
Anniversary Card for my Parents
Stationary 
And another Stationary



When you get the APP, you get the basic stickers, punchers,  stamps, and glitter and you just have to buy the other themes for $1.99 only ( so far I bought the LOVE LETTERS, ELEGANT Celebrations)!

I absolutely love this and I know I'll be using this for a lot of other stuff for years to come!

A Big KUDOS to the creative team of Martha Stewart Crafts, YOU ROCK!!!!

Happy Crafting Everyone & Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

P.S. I have printed this so far in my own printer and color copied some, they still look great. Haven't tried the photo paper yet though and have not tried uploading to Snapfish.


Linking back to Decor to Adore & Serenity Now Blog

3 comments:

  1. THis looks interesting! Did you get it through the App Store online and then they mailed you stuff? I need more ipad Aps. Do you know of one to view blogs on better? I have a hard time commenting on the ipad...thanks, Vel!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks like fun! As soon as I get an Ipad...:)

    You are a gal after my own heart. Thank you SO very much for linking up this Valentine goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the
    -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment.

    There has to be an easy method you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

    Check out my homepage :: labors of love birth center Spartanburg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!