Monday, February 4, 2013

Miracle Fold

I AM HOOKED.

Yup, I have succumbed to this wonderful "mind-boggling" contraption called MIRACLEFOLD. Mind boggling because it is such a simple contraption that made me think, why I never thought of it in the first place ! (Yup, sour graping here a bit  :-()

Not so impressive...


I first saw this a couple of months back, but wasn't too impressed and thought that hey,

 "Why do I need help with folding? I KNOW how to fold?! Folding is like knowing how to set the table right, fixing a frozen pipe, or knowing how to play BOGGLE!"

Ha! Was I wrong, what got me convinced was when I saw this video over at I HEART ORGANIZING...



So one Friday, I went from this...

Admit it, this looks just like your own sons drawer :-)

Closet what?!

Hubby cubby = bubbly mess

Wifey cubby = coraled mess

see!


To this...

Aaah! even my son appreciated this!!!

Look - more space after proper folding!
A place and space for everything


MUCH bettah!

Finally easy on the eyes

Hubbys shirts neatly tucked in the drawers
It has been a couple of weeks since I did this, and so far, the closets still looks quite organized. When I mentioned this to my hubby he said that he too felt a "little bit more careful" in trying to get his clothes since he also wanted to keep the organized look! Ha! SUCCESS!

And as for me,  I'm a happier laundress/ folder/ mom/ wife! Haay, the joys of domestic chores realized.


Have a Wonderful Day!
 





7 comments:

  1. O my goodness Vel, tees folded to exactly the same size, labels out so you can see what it is, in straight aligned piles and matching baskets - I'm going a little crazy over here :) I LOVE organization, I'm having the sudden urge to do this to my husband's closet ;) And I totally love how the before pics show your stuff as a coraled mess :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! My son's drawers are even worse than those!:) But I would love to get the Miraclefold so my husband stops telling me: "I don't know how to do it that neat"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I so need this!

    Would love for you to link it up at my new Empty Your Archive link party which is a chance to dust off great posts from your archive - there is a focus this week on laundry - would really love to see you there, Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog via Sweet Parish Pl. I was looking over your blog, trying to find when you got the new sofa. Is it 8 way hand tied? If so, what is the model/name of it? The containers in your closets, where did you buy them?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog via Sweet Parrish Pl. Was trying to find when you bought the new sofa. Is it 8 way hand tied, if so, what is the name/model? where did you buy the containers for the closets?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammie!!! I got the sofa from a local retailer. It's from Thomasville. I'm not sure about the hand-tied thing but the cushions for the back are attached to the sofa. I will check my reciept to give you more specifics. the containers in the closet is from TARGET (White plastic one & Brown laundry basket) , I think they have it again now! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!