Sunday, June 16, 2013

Outdoor surprises from JC Penney

After the launch of Jonathan Adler, Michael Graves  and other big names over at Penney's 
I am starting to see this store in a new light. 
And the surprises just keep coming, 
check out these finds from their outdoor collection...

Lahaina Outdoor Chaise $139

Kubu Wing Chair - $659

Adriana Pair Outdoor Wicker - $199

Egg-shaped outdoor swing chair - $369

Wendover Outdoor Dining - $139

Delight Outdoor Dining Chair - $219

Wickham Outdoor Dining Chair - $229


Pretty good right? 
I am seriously in love with the last pantone look-a-like chair for my elevated deck area.

Happy Shopping!
Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea! May have to start shopping there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so surprised! I love that last chair also! I need to check them out! Have a great weekend Vel!
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been in a Jc Penny in a long time! I guess is time to stop by again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!