Friday, July 17, 2015

My Sister's Wedding


The main reason why I traveled 18,000 miles or so to the Philippines with an 8-month old baby was for my baby sisters wedding.

And of course, being my friends, I have to share with you all this really important occassion in our lives.

It's mostly pictures, but I hope you watch the short 3 minute video in the end so you can see what I actually witnessed for my beloved sister on this very memorable day!

All excited for the day to begin

To say that my sister is gorgeous, is an understatement. :-)
Moments before the big event with my sissy

A special member of the entourage - Sophia the flower girl and dad the umm,
Official "stroller pusher" LOL!

Small church filled with baby's breath all around

The Flower girls (my niece Alexa & Sophia) and the Bible bearer (my son Aidan), ring bearer my nephew Caleb
Our happy family
 The reception was just down the hill from the church, literally. And I love how it was decorated!

LED lights and chandeliers make it an elegant ceilingscape


The stage was also filled with lights and flowers

The tables were filled with gorgeous blooms like these


There were a lot of other fun stuff too like photobooths, fireworks and of course some dancing!

But the most important thing of course, is that we get to witness how a love is sealed thru the beautiful bond of matrimony! 

I love you sis, and to our newest family member, Marlon, love you too!

Here is a brief video of the important events that transpired thru that special day! 




Hope you have a Fabulous Weekend!

VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

18 comments:

  1. Vel what an absolutely stunning occasion and gorgeous bride!!Thank you for sharing!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vel and congratulations to your sister and her new husband as they begin their new lives together! What a beautiful wedding and you sister is gorgeous. But honey, look at you! You're so beautiful too! Love that little Sophie was the flower girl! :) How sweet. The video was so amazing! Thank you for sharing with us.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Magical" is the word that comes to mind after seeing these beautiful pics and I loved the video! The flowers were amazing and I love the lights at the reception! How lovely that you were able to travel so far for your beautiful sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vel, I saw your wedding pic on Instagram and they were gorgeous, you sister is stunning, you look like twins! What a fabulous day, the venue, church, gowns, flowers...everything was just amazing. I love that your sister wore two dresses! That would've been my dream. Too hard to pick just one gown! Many blessings to them for a wonderful marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh VEL!!!! Where to begin? This entire wedding is absolutely beautiful. I think your gorgeous sisters wedding dress is the prettiest I've seen in a long time. Her veil is also exquisite. The flowers were also just lovely.
    Sweet Miss was the perfect flower girl.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Vel...what a beautiful wedding! The video made me want to cry. Seriously. It was done so well. Your sister is gorgeous-you, too! Oh, I love every bit of this. The dining table at the wedding reception, the flowers...stunning! Thanks so much for sharing a wedding in a far-off-place to me!!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous bride, just like pretty Vel, two lovely sisters.
    The wedding reception was stunning, full with amazing flowers arrangements and imperial décor.
    All the happiness in the world for your dear sis and hubby.
    The video is beautiful, such memories for ever. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Congrats to the big sister and family.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous was this whole ceremony. Your sister is as gorgeous as you and her dress and veil are stunning. Miss Sophie is the most precious flower girl ever. I also absolutley loved all the beautiful flowers and how they were arranged in the tall displays, so beautiful. The video is such a wonderful look into special moments of the special day. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that video is beautiful- what a treasure for them to always have. I can see the strong resemblance in the two of you! Your sister looked gorgeous in the wedding dress and the veil was stunning! Love the pretty lights and all the beautiful floral arrangements at the reception! You must have been exhausted after flying so far and with a baby! I'm sure your family was overjoyed to see you there and you looked beautiful! Congratulations to your sister and her husband!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love the wedding pictures and video! She is a gorgeous bride. What a beautiful and special occasion for your family. Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sister was radiant! Thanks for sharing that dreamlike day with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Vel, what can I say?! It's just beautiful! The pictures and that magical video, WOW! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations to the beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I love the video. Congratulations to the lovely couple.
    Gilda Crolla. gigicrolla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing these special photos. Your family is beautiful - especially your sister!! Many congratulations to the happy couple.
    Cheers
    L
    PS - I enjoyed following along on IG.....felt like I was at the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sister is beautiful and so are you! Such a gorgeous wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful bride and a gorgeous wedding. The video was so beautiful that it bought tears to my eyes. We also get to see the local customs of your country. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't get the video to load but from the pictures I can see how beautiful everything was! Your sister is stunning and her dress and veil were gorgeous. I can't believe how many flowers there were....and I am a floral designer!!! Congratulations to the newlyweds!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!