Sunday, November 10, 2013

TWEEN BOY BEDROOM BEFORE & AFTER

After I finish a project I have started posting about the BEFORE & AFTER.

I love looking at how it all started and enjoy more the room I have currently.
And you all know that my son's room is my latest conquest, so here it is in all it's gloomy past to it's better & brighter present!

Mish-mash of what is to be the next photo....





RIGHT SIDE OF THE ROOM BEFORE

RIGHT SIDE AFTER

PROBLEM AREA BEFORE

PROBLEM-NO-LONGER AFTER


LEFT SIDE OF THE ROOM BEFORE

AFTER

NOTHING...


TO SOMETHING!

SAD BLUE...

HAPPY BLUE!

Don't you just love seeing BEFORE & AFTER posts like this? 
Makes me want to do more!


Have a Wonderful Day!

*VEL* 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...


As featured in....

Better After



 Linking back to these fabulous parties...

The Dedicated House
Serenity Now
Finding Fabulous
The Pin Junkie
Jennifer Rizzo
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Thrifty Decor Chick

17 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks amazing, Vel! I really like the horizontal stripe around the room, and the Reader's Alley is such a perfect spot. Your son must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see your before and after photos, Vel! You did an amazing job. He must be lovin' his new room! The dark colors really make things pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves! Especially loving that blue banding around the room and that reading nook is a genius use of space. Kudos to you lady. Now, what's next? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love that blue wall with the flag! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the way this room turned out… You did a fabulous job designing a space that inspires learning and creativity for you son!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the reader's nook/alley because of the seat that doubles a chair and a cabinet for storage...like! like! love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this room. Love the stripe around the wall and the gallery wall you created in particular! It is so hard to please a tween boy I know...I had one way back when!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I love before & after photos, and I love this room!! My favorite is what you did with the empty dormer space; such a great idea to make a reading nook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - this is fantastic! I love the colors and all of the great details. Your before and after photos could be in a magazine - awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love it vel, what a beautiful transformation♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the reading nook and the new darker blue color which is what my son wants in his room, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hadn't noticed the "readers alley" sign before, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing makeover! I love the blue, and the stripe! The layout is just so cozy and functional! Really great room!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great makeover and it's being featured at this week's Pin Junkie party. Hope you can stop by to grab a featured button at http://www.thepinjunkie.com/2013/11/friday-link-party-44.html Thanks for sharing this fantastic makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blue Ringed around the room and reading corner, especially the use of space is a loving genius. penderie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this post. My step son also has a room in a LONG odd shape and I have been at my whits end trying to figure out what to do with it. This is perfect, although I will probably use a lighter color. Great before and after!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vel, you did an amazing job on your son's room. So many awesome details and I love the nook you created. I bet he loves his new space! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!