Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Nest

We like gadgets.

No, we love gadgets. Especially my husband, before we get something for the home, he researches and looks at all the tech reviews of any gadget around  or available before we get something.

From our cleaners to our toilet, we try products that makes life easier and more comfortable in this century. So when we decided to get a new thermostat for our home, my hubby introduced me to this..

The Nest
It is actually one of these Hi-tech, energy-saving thermostats from the same people who came up with our beloved Ipods!

According to the website, this is the "thermostat that improves with time" and "No more programming, no more constantly changing the temperature. The Nest™ Learning Thermostat™ programs itself in a week to keep you comfortable and save energy"


If you wanna know more about it Watch Video here.

My hubby installed it in a jiffy, and we'll see if it lives up to expectations. I heard that "Honeywell" (biggest maker of thermostats in the U.S.), has sued this company for this - that tells me IT MUST BE THAT GOOD.

Anyway, for now, one thing is for sure, I love how it looks in our living room. A far better look than our old thermostat. Will let you know if it really does what it's advertised to do!

Hope you Have a Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!