Monday, September 15, 2014

Master Bedroom with Nursery REVEAL!


WE are SO READY for our baby!


As of this posting, today may be the last day at the clinic before I go on Maternity leave.

I was planning to go on leave next week, but with the way things are going, I 'm just no super woman and my contractions, though still irregular, are becoming increasingly 'noticeable' for me.

So, let me share with you the room that we will be sharing with our baby who'll be with us in a few more days! Let's start the tour shall we?

THE CHANGING AREA

Changing area as soon as we walk in
The changing area one more time
I made some minor changes here...

Tried to change the matting of the frame to gold - not working for me
So changed it back to white. :-)

Added these scrapbook stickers on my picture ledge
THE CRIB AREA


Crib by our window
 I added beautiful lighting from"Kichler Lighting" to brighten up the space!!!!
Another angle - Giraffe is a gift from my sister

See our Diaper Bag all packed and ready!

Crib was a baby shower gift from our friends

The Bird mobile is a gift, its from Land of Nod.


I really love the modern and clean lines of our crib. The price is pretty reasonable too. I used 2 mattresses since I didn't want to keep on bending over, and I luckily got so many gorgeous crib sheets that I'm so excited to use!

The pillows are just for display of course (SIDS precaution, no blankets and pillows around right?)
The bedding here now is from Land of Nod, blanket is from Target
THE BED AREA

Used my JA sheets and added a few pillows...

The "I LOVE US"  custom pillow is something I made from Shutterfly.com
The 2 pink velvet ones are from IKEA
FEEDING SIDE TABLE

I got the adorable Gold Typography by LINDSAYLETTERS from HOBBY LOBBY
 Right now, more of the stuff here are mine, except for the Boon bottle warmer and the Baby Spa Machine. That'll soon change since this is where I plan to put my breast pump,  extra bottles  & other feeding paraphernalia.


Belly Book by the way is my Pregnancy journal. I also keep a good stash of Baby THANK
YOU cards close by :-)
DRESSER AREA

Where OUR stuff are - well, some of it at least ;-)
There you have it friends! All set and ready to go for life with our new baby!



Have a Wonderful Week!

P.S. I would like to express my deepest THANKS for all your kind words about my last post!!!
I will miss my 'other kids' for sure too!

VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

As featured in...


homework
Linking back to...

 Dwellings -the heart of your homeUnder the Table and DreamingLinda's coastal CharmA Stroll Thru Life , Our Home Away from Home , HouseologieThe DIYersCarolyn's homeworkThe Style Sisters , Savvy Southern StyleFrom My Front Porch to Yours , The Life of Jennifer Dawn , French Country CottageThe Diary of a Real HousewifeThe Shabby Nest , The Pin Junkie , Be Different Act NormalMy Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaThe Winthrop Chronicles , VMG 206 , Fluster Buster                                                                                                                              

36 comments:

  1. Best wishes Vel as you start this wonderful new chapter of family life. Love the giraffe peaking over the crib ... know it will be a while before 'lil one will be able to see the giraffe, but I bet he becomes a special childhood companion. The bumped out window area makes a nice alcove for the crib still allowing movement through the room without dancing around it. Looks like you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, everything at your fingertip. So cute and so nice that she is closeby all the time. So excited for you, Vel.....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I can't wait to see that beautiful baby girl and I know that you and the boys are ready to see her too! I'm thinking it will be before the 26th! Wishing you a safe and healthy delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and inviting room! The crib is so chic and affordable, who would have guessed it came from Walmart? Love the fabulous crib, bedding, rug, table lamp, changing area and pillows! You did a wonderful job combining the bedroom and nursery, Vel!

    I can't wait to meet the baby, so excited for you. Wishing you a smooth and easy delivery!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes, Vel!! This is just gorgeous, and I'm in AWE of how well prepared and organized you are! I couldn't be more excited for you, and to meet your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful, Vel. Such a sweet, calm, cozy space. Best wishes to you as you get ever closer to meeting the newest addition to your family. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, everything looks so pretty. What a well planned and gorgeous cocoon from which to welcome baby home. Those first days snuggling in bed with your new little girl will be so cherished here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vel, you've outdone yourself. This is just so beautiful and cozy! Our crib was also from Walmart, the Baby Mod line. I always received compliments on it. I also love all the colors you chose. Really beautiful! Oh, I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are all so excited to meet baby Sophia! And I hope she is ready for all of your blog friends and readers :) The room is so warm, beautiful and welcoming! Thanks for sharing it with us, Vel. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The room is perfect! Love the giraffe :)
    xx
    Mila
    milawayable@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Seriously amazing!! Can't fathom how you find time to do it all. SO excited for this new little one! Hope you have some time to put up your feet before she makes her debut :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Vel, how beautiful! You did an amazing job maximizing your bedroom space. I bet you are so very excited for Sophia's arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful room, Vel! I just adore all the girly touches. I wish you and your family the very best and can't wait to see photos of that beautiful girl in your new room!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything looks so pretty and organized! Can't wait to meet your little princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun, cheerful space! Can't wait until you have some big news to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! So excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Little Sophia is one lucky girl!! You've done such a wonderful job getting everything ready for her arrival. Now I can't wait for the first pics of her sweet face! Wishing you an easy, smooth delivery. :) Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lucky baby! I am incredibly impressed by your organization! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an exciting time for you! Everything looks great, Vel.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful and cozy!!!!!!
    That 9 months went fast.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It looks beautiful. I know you must be super excited. I have a little one due in 3 weeks and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Vel - congratulations ( I didn't know you were expecting ) what a beautiful way to bring the nursery into the master - it all looks so gorgeous !!!
    Huge hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  23. The room is just gorgeous! I love how you incorporated and coordinated everything! Congratulations and blessings for the little princess!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your bedroom/nursery looks fabulous, Vel! I love that you've brought a little "safari" into the room with that adorable giraffe. It looks like you've dotted every "I" and crossed every "T" to have all contingencies covered. You must be counting the hours at this point! Does your hubby know that he will have to blog the arrival to all of your anxious bloggy friends?

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is absolutely gorgeous and many congratulations! Do you mind if I ask where your curtains are from!? Please email me laurenbtrain at gmail dot com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your room is positively gorgeous! So restful and serene for spending time bonding with your new baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's so beautiful Vel. I featured you today!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh that giraffe is just fantastic! I am so excited to see your beautiful girl. It won't be long now!

    Here's to a very happy birth day!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh sweetie, what an exciting time you're going through, along with your family. The room you have prepared for baby Sophia is just gorgeous, as always you are such a wonderful decorator. Everything is ready and perfect, specially all the LOVE for baby...she will be a lucky lil'girl to have you as mama.
    God bless you and I can't wait to see her too!
    Have a lovely week hon,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  30. That giraffe is just the best! We have our nursery in our bedroom too and it works great. Thanks for linking up to The DIY'ers!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks great Vel! I love the dresser and the crib, so modern and chic! I love seeing all the little girl hair bows, takes me back. That giraffe is so fun. I wish you a successful delivery and healthy baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a sweet room! Such a great use of space. We have that giraffe. Isn't it fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Vel it turned out beautifully! I nice combination of baby and parents.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This post is very useful for us. Because we have a lot o tips and tricks from this post. Thank you for this amazing post share. read this article

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!