Monday, May 14, 2012

What's wrong with this space?

This, is our living room in it's current state. 

I love this space

I love it, BUT... HOWEVER... there is something "off" with the space.

guess... guess..


Can you guess what it is?



Other than the fireplace...




Yes, it's the rug. 

I love this rug, however, with my new color scheme and chairs, the rug clashes with everything in this room. The pattern and color is just off, no matter how beautiful it is, it's time for this rug to move to my husbands office where I think it belongs and where it will look much better.

So I am in search again for a rug. And believe me when I say that I have looked at thousands ( more than 4000 rugs!!!) I have looked at thousands!  CRAZY right?! I agree somewhat. But for me, it is so much fun! This is one "dilemma" I love having!

Hope you have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. totally agree with you charles! how are you?! Saw the latest pic of your beautiful family, the kids are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!