Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ikat Pillows

  I am soooo inlove right now. Yes, true, I am happily married and still very much inlove with my hubby, BUT, there is another kind of love, and that is my love for the beautiful Ikat pattern particularly in pillows.

Here is a meager example of my current faves.

Let's start with the classic Ikat prints

crateandbarrel.com

I seem to favor grey tones a lot, as seen in the examples below

wilmalong at etsy.com

from decidedlychic at etsy.com

Of course it comes in non-classical patterns and colors too such as..


from etsy too but forgot the seller

from Seamstome23 at etsy.com

and in ikat stripes

from chicdecorpillows at etsy.com

I also love this pattern from Zgallerie, so Autumn, so Fall, so chic.





It comes in teal too, which will be great come winter time


I also love the yellows...

from pottery barn

from Zgallerie
.. perfect for Spring, as well as the pink

from Chicdecorpillows at etsy.com
The browns on this one can go with any modern or contemporary decor

Malvar pillow from Zgallerie

      Of course I cannot finish this blog without including my ever favorite color - BLUE. And this one with one of my fave Kelly Wearstler fabric! Price can come steep for this one, but it can totally make a room into a haven(sigh....).


from Marleymaterial in etsy
Hope you have a nice day!!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!