Saturday, March 24, 2012

Re-decorating the living room for Spring

All winter long (except during Christmas season of course) our living room looked like this...

Ok for me

huhmm
So this spring, with the beautiful weather outside and the gorgeous Spring-filled scenery, I decided to tweak our living room a bit...

More in touch with the season I think...

I added white plastic eggs inside the lamps, switched my pillows and added some of my houseplants.

making use of what you already have :-)


I think now it looks more in touch with the spring-feeling we have and the greenery outside.

Hope you have a Lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. If there was a "like" button, I'd be clicking it right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are truly the sweetest! Thank you, don' t forget to give me a holler if your ever in my side of the country! :-) take care!

      Delete
  2. Your seriously have great style! LOVE your decor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have the same Gucci throws..... love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as they say... birds of the same feather.. hehehe! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!