Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Dining Room Decor thru the years

Did you know I was a Reluctant Easter Decorator initially?!

I couldn't believe ME either but you can see how my decor for Easter has evolved thru the years in this post.

2012

2013

2014

2015
From Less to more and more and then just right (I think). 

I hope wherever you are, may the joy of this Easter Season be with you and your family!
God bless!!!

HAPPY EASTER!

VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

Linking back to...

Linda's Coastal Charm

6 comments:

  1. Every year is different...I'm the same It all looks beautiful, you have such good taste!

    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, but the one for this year is wonderful. I hope you and your family had a fabulous day yesterday, Vel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks beautiful, Vel! I change mine up from year to year too. That's kind of the fun of it. :) Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year's look is much more elegant to me! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful inspiration, Vel! I hope you had a wonderful Easter time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was very interesting to see the different Easter decors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!