Monday, June 12, 2017

Master Bedroom Inspiration

It's Summer Home tour season time! And I am so excited to see all the homes in the tour!

In the meantime, I mentioned before I'm on the verge of renovating our Master Bedroom and here are some of my inspirations for that!

source
I love how similar these bay windows are to ours. I also love the molding and that gorgeous bed!

source
Love the bed and the mirror behind the side table.
source
I love the lighting and the sitting area.

source
Glam, chic and comfy! Dreamy!

Again don't forget to check out the homes! Links are all below! Enjoy and have a great day!



Monday – June 12
A Stroll Thru Life - Marty 
Cuckoo4Design - Julia  
Nesting With Grace - Brooke  
Decor To Adore - Laura   

Tuesday – June 13
Thrifty and Chic - Alicia  
21 Rosemary Lane -Barbara 
The Chronicles of Home - Jennifer  
Hymns & Verses - Doreen  

Wednesday – June 14
Making Home Base - Chelsea
Duke Manor Farms - Laura  
ZDesign At Home – Bree 
Our Fifth House - Carmel   

Thursday – June 15
11 Magnolia Lane - Christy
Remodelando La Casa - Christina  

Fri – June 16
Refresh Restyle - Debbie  
Far Above Rubies - Anita X  
Our Southern Home - Christy  
Haneens Haven -Haneen  
Common Ground – Debra  



VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

2 comments:

  1. I love the look you're going for, Vel. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first bedroom, Vel. I especially love the color....Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!