Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Glimpse of Christmas at our home

Woohoo!!! I feel it in the air and smell it everywhere, my ultra-favorite Holiday - CHRISMTAS!!!!

I so love this holiday and since like I said before I never decorate for Thanksgiving, and even though we'll be spending the holidays somewhere else, I still have the urge to decorate and make things very festive at home.


Here is a glimpse of what I have started with...

Sample ornament I made

Above shows a sample of the ornament/ornaments I made for this season. As you can see, our theme is a little patriotic this year - Red, Blue and White/silver. The blue ornaments were bought on clearance last year and the red ones are my own from years past. The ribbons are new bought at Sam's Club this year as well as the glimpse of the mesh on the tree. 

I'll show the final tree later on, I'm still tweaking it..


Xmas Upgrade

Here is a glimpse of the stairway mirror upgrade I came up with for this year. I made the bow with the same ribbons for my tree ornaments and added silver ball and a glittered red snowflake ornament I bought last year from Gaylord Opryland!

I can't wait to show you more, but I'm nowhere near done. I am in a rush to finish up since I want it rady for Thanksgiving when we have our friends coming over. I really am so excited about Christmas and decorating for it makes me even giddier!!!!!!!


Have a great weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!