Sunday, November 6, 2011

Laundry Room Before and After


The Laundry room is probably one of the most neglected areas of the house. Just take a look at ours...


Detergents everywhere

Cleaners, clothes, food - a mishmash of stuff!


So one Sunday afternoon, We decided to TAKE CONTROL and declutter and organize, and here are the results...

BETTER!
Aside from cleaning it up, I also changed my plastic laundry basket to these cute brown baskets from Target.

order

We hung the drying rack so that we stop tripping on it.




cleaned-up
We added this plain jane plastic rack to organize cleaning and laundry supplies. I still wanna change this though someday, but for now at least everything has its place. Our robots neatly line up on the counter for easy charging and the green bag is for "dry clean only" items.



Recycling center
Recycling has always been important to us and so this designated spot helps us keep things organized.  The ones below are for the cans, bottle and plastics. The hanging one is for all sorts of paper. The First Aid kit is easy access on the small basket and medicines are locked-up in the cabinet.

We are nowhere near done, I still have a lot of tweaking to do in this room. But for now, this is what I call PROGRESS and that makes me do my chores easier and breezier!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!