Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Media Center Christmas Make-over

With Christmas "exploding" through out our house. Our very modern Media Center needs to join in on the fun too!

So with the help of my Glitter Gift wrap (remember my last post on the uses of this awesome find?!) and a few decors here is our Media Center's Christmas make-over.


BEFORE:


What it looks like ordinarily
IN PROGRESS:

With some Holiday Knick knacks added


AFTER:

Xmas Ready!
I added Glittered gift wrap on the back of the shelves. My theme this christmas is "Patriotic" - blue, reds, white and silver.


Here below are the shelves in detail..

Added dollar store trees to my Holy Family

Docs invoke the Spirit of the holiday

"Seasons Greetings" ornament was bought from Macy's on Clearance 2-3 years ago.

Frames upgraded
I added some mercury glass balls (from TJ Maxx 2 years ago), 2 gold trees from Crate and barrel (3 years ago), and switched out the frames to glittery sparkly ones (From Kohls on clearance last year) and red ones (from TJ Maxx 3-4 years ago). The wooden "Merry Christmas" was from Party City 3 years ago. Candles from Pottery Barn, a gift to me 3 years ago.

more shelves
Felt trees from Dollar store 2 years ago


Some of my milk glass collection
So as this posting goes. Anyone or ANYTHING can get into the spirit of the Holidays! Hehehehe!!!!


Have a great day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!