Sunday, May 3, 2015

Flamingos Everywhere


Other than the fact that I wanted to have Flamingos in my daughters nursery...

Shared with you this Art work that's going into the nursery before
This one is going in there too

...lately, I've just been seeing them everywhere!




BAGS
CLOTHING
HAT & SHOES
PB Kids has them too!

Towel, tunic and tote

LOVE all of these from COMPANY STORE

Over at WALMART, here are my faves

$13 wall decal
Betsy Drake Flamingo placemats 4/$20
Flamingo Hook Pillow for $35
There are tons of stuff on ETSY of course, and these Fabrics from Spoonflower are just so cute!

source
source
source
source
So, what do you think? Are you into it or not so quite sure yet? 
You know for sure, my answer to this one!

Please check out my NURSERY REVEAL on Thursday! Although it is DONE, for now, we're definitely quite pleased with how this room turned out so far!
Have  A Fabulous Week!

Vel

15 comments:

  1. I love all the flamingos. They say summer to me, and I love summer so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun! Great colors and shapes to stimulate her mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing a lot of flamingo designs around lately too. Funny because I just saved a flamingo print I found on Etsy. No idea where I'll put it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Vel, Congratulations!!
    You are the winner of my Giveaway of the Tole Lamp from The Enchanted Home.
    I have just emailed you for some additional information!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, how fun. Can't wait to see this room all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flamingos are SO adorable!!! Love them! What a cute idea for the nursery. Love it! xo Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling post and I love the art in Sophia's room! Can't wait to see it altogether. Have a great week. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been seeing them everywhere too! Can't wait to see your reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for the room reveal! I love flamingos! Those pajamas especially caught my eye! So happy and cheerful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea flamingos were " in" now! They're cute! Think I'll make some flamingo gift tags. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, flamingos are definitely trending at the moment! I love the sneak peek, I can't wait for the reveal this Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vel I can't wait to see more of that adorable room on Thursday!! I have been seeing flamingos everywhere too - love that needlepoint pillow you found!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flamingos are definitely beautiful animals... The trend hasn't reach France for now, but I think I'm going to like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute Vel. Can't wait to see the room reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha, I guess this explains why one of my neighbors filled her front yard with flamingos! I gotta take a picture of it and send it to you. They are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!