Thursday, May 21, 2015

My ORC Faves Part 2 - Bedrooms, Living & Laundry Rooms

Ok, are you ready to see some more fabulous transformations from the ORC?

I looked at every room in this link up party and feature, and believe me, they are a lot!
All wonderful in their own right but these faves of mine just truly stood out for me!

MASTER BEDROOM
The Pursuit of Style
I love the mix of colors and pattern in this room from the floor and up!

Kim Macumber Interiors
Kim's luxurious jewel of a room is just amazing! I want to sleep in this beautiful cocoon!

Simple Details
Would you believe majority of the major pieces here are DIY and Craigslist finds? I wouldn't have believe it, but it's Pam who did this room and she is just a talented designer! Check out that awesome ceiling too!
Dimples and Tangles

No one does color better than Jennifer, and her Master bedroom is a perfect example of that talent!

GUEST ROOM
Charming in Charlotte
I love the colors and pattern in this room and you should see the very pretty pink chest across the bed!
Kate Collins Interiors
Love the modern country feel to this space.

GIRLS BEDROOM
My Old Country House
The BEFORE of this space looked amazing already but this upgrade is just beautiful!

Stephanie Krauss
This Lavander room is truly fit for any princess!

Design Dump
Really edgy room on this end, but the other end is still oh-so pretty and feminine!

6th Street Design School
This super cute and fun girl's bedroom for Jane is just perfect!

Nostalgiecat
So many pretty things to see in this tiny girls bedroom!

BOYS BEDROOM
Katie Gracie Designs
This space can pass for a super cool global bachelor loft! Love all the textures in this room!
The Glam Pad
Love this jungle glam boy's nursery Andrea made for her baby!

LIVING ROOM

The Pink Pagoda
Classy, so well-curated, perfect.


Jana Bek
This is a combined living and dining area and it is just so refreshing and beautiful!

Thou Swell
Someone to watch, Kevin is a High School student who pulled off this amazing space!
Can't wait to see what this guy can do for years and years to come!

LAUNDRY ROOM
Pretty Practical Home
Still can't believe this is a laundry room.

The Curated House
Love the simple cabinetry and that smashing flooring!
Lisa Canning
The ultimate Laundry room - from functionality to organization, Lisa thought of everything and to top it all off, she's pregnant with another child while pulling this room together!

Have A Great Weekend!


VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

22 comments:

  1. These are all so amazing. I really enjoyed all of the links to ORC, there is some fantastic talent out there. I am constantly amazed and inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vel I am loving all of the variations on white bedding, so fresh and crisp for the season!!
    So many creative women....
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great roundup Vel! There was so much amazing talent in this round. Everyone did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many very lovely rooms, Vel! Hard to pick just one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these rooms are such great inspiration! My room needs a makeover desperately.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty rooms! I LOVE that colorful chandelier in the girls room! Lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for including my nursery, Vel! I am so honored to be included amongst such talent! Lovely round up!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for including my room!! Such a great roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those were some of my favorite pics too, and a few I missed! Thanks so much for including me, Vel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All wonderful choices, Vel! This was such a fun experience, wasn't it? Thank you so much for including my laundry room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing my master bedroom Vel ... we have so been enjoying our little cocoon!! All of your round up is fabulous ... so much talent and so fun to see how everyone creates beauty! Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have included some of my favorites (I haven't had a chance to check every room yet.) So many beautiful rooms and talents! Happy Memorial Day weekend, Vel!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING ME! And you were wise to divide your faves by rooms...I keep going back and adding more I see so many I love...really all of them!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sure picked the prettiest rooms, Vel...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. You sure picked the prettiest rooms, Vel....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  16. I enjoyed seeing each and every one of these beautiful rooms

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an awesome ORC, so much amazing talent and inspiration! You're such a sweetheart Vel, thank you so much for including mine in your round up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These rooms are amazing! Absolutely loving the pops of colour in the first master bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great round up! These room are some serious eye candy! My favorite is the Simple Details room, perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's great post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!