Monday, May 11, 2015

WASHI TAPE Projects in the Nursery

Thank you very much for all your wonderful comments on our Nursery Project!
You are THE BEST!

But the fun about the room is not yet over!

I will be posting a bit more about the space for two reasons: ONE,   I wanted to share with you some more details about this space like the post today, and TWO, I am neck-deep-busy(if you follow me on INSTAGRAM you know,) - threw a belly-dancing bridal shower for a friend, attended a ball (with the kids), planned Mothers day brunch with friends, went to my graduating son's field trip in St. Louis, work, Spring Concert on Thursday, then Graduation day on Friday (with an Autism conference in the morning I want to go to), and finally finishing off my week with a Graduation Party for my son on Sunday!!!! Hew! Sorry for the long litany of things I did and and will do, but Life Happens right? And though I do get tired, I am still so thankful!

Ok, so now you know, ON WITH THIS POST!
I want to share with you some simple updates I did in the room using WASHI TAPE!

Would you believe, it's the first time I used this craft material? And the only reason I tried it was because I got the tapes on CLEARANCE at TARGET?!

Now, I am officially addicted.
I WASHI-FIED this room!

Let's see if you can spot them in the room... ;-)

Added Striped Washi tape on the LAMP SHADES & the Crib!

Washi is on the top railing of the crib
How about here can you see the Washi Tape project?

Look closer...

There they are!
Even our Wipes Warmer got WASHI-fied!

Yup, Dresser top and bottom, including Mr. Giraffe got a dose of Washi too


See? front and back! And on the TV TOO!

Picture ledges become more prominent with some Washi accent too!
I love that it's SO EASY, NOT PERMANENT and REALLY PRETTY!
I know I'm gonna be applying WASHI TAPE even more so after now!!!

How about you? Have you WASHI-FIED anything yet in your home?

Have a Great Week!

VEL 

12 comments:

  1. How fun. I love all the little touches you gave everything with the washi tape. Perfect. It adds the perfect finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vel, your enthusiasm for the wash tape means I must try some out!! How fun, I have never used it and will say I love the pop of color and the fact that it can be done and undone on a whim makes it perfect for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe that I have never tried washi tape either, Vel? Must be a Kim thing! Ha! I love what you have done with it and maybe this summer I will give it a whirl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute accent you found! You have been a very busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I've washi-fied A LOT of stuff! Lol! I love how you've used it! It really adds a special, unique touch and you can always easily remove it when you want. Love it! We all have the same cover for our iPads, so I washi-fied mine with a strip of silver glittery washi tape. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Vel, washi tape is so fun! I love all your accents :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried washi tape either. I think you just inspired me to try it, I like how you used yours! :)

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always been stumped on what to do with washi tape, although I adore all of the colors and patterns. I will have to get adventurous. Your projects are marvelous - each cuter than the next. Hope you will have time to relax after this weekend - although you have alot of great life moments before that happened. Enjoy Vel! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really fun project. It adds whimsy to the room.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were having fun with washi tape! :) The one on the tv was impossible to find at first. I love washi tape! I've used it mainly for crafts, have to begin incorporating it in to decor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never tried it. And now I'm very tempted! Love Sophia's room. You are such a cool mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That nursery is amazing!
    I would love for you to stop by my blog and join our Something to Talk About link party!
    Have a great week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!