Thursday, May 26, 2016

ORC Faves & Inspirations - Living and Dining


Today I wanted to share my favorite Living and Dining Spaces from the ONE ROOM CHALLENGE! And mind you, looking into these fabulous spaces is like looking at Design Magazine pages, just take a look...

Gracious Home
Barclay shows us how an Interior Designer does her own home, with definite style and beauty. You must see the entire space, I wanna shop there!

Amanda Louise Interiors
Olive & Tate
I can't imagine designing a room with a huge "elephant" in the room, in this case, a pool table, but these ladies nailed it to a tee with a fabulous space that everyone in the family will love! Bravo!

Worthwhile Domicile

Can I just say that this is the most awesome Sun room/Library ever?! From the colors to the over-all feel of this space, Tiffany just totally made this space a dream. I could read here forever! LOL! And to think she also did her equally fabulous master bath makeover all in one challenge?! Amazing!


Suburban Bitches
Erin totally floored me with her Dining room makeover! From the amazing lighting all around the space, to the rich textures and contemporary chic furniture, this room is just a total dream!


Ann Jackson

Last, and certainly not the least, this ultra fabulous Dining room makeover from artist Ann Jackson, WOWs us all with the beautiful jewel tones in her room and all the fabulous glam details. You can tell, a very talented and creative person lives here!

That is it for this edition. I will share my last favorites next week, when I talk about my favorite Kitchens and other rooms! And hopefully, I can share some details about my son's room too!

Don't Forget!!!!


Have a Fabulous Weekend!

VEL


 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

12 comments:

  1. Vel! Thank you so much for including my living room! And yes, that pool table is quite the elephant ;-) thank goodness my husband actually plays on it quite a bit or he'd have to really fight for it! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vel, wow those are gorgeous living room and dining rooms. I LOVE your beautiful home too! I hope you have a nice end of the week and holiday weekend. :) Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vel, thank you so much for including our dining room in your feature. It was fun participating as a first timer and made it especially exciting meeting people like you along the way! Best, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond flattered that you included the space that Stephanie and I created in your list! Those are definitely all some of my favorites as well. Your boys room, hit it out of the park! I've loved that wallpaper for years, but never thought about how perfect it would be in that kind of space. Thanks for the love!

    Amanda Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love allof these too. There were so many fabulous makeovers on the ORC this time, it is definitely hard to choose a favorite. Can't wait for your tour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dinning room is fabulous. I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very stylish and sophisticated test and style. Love it! You inspire. These are stunning rooms!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wouldn't have thought that black walls and ceiling is just gorgeous! Sunburst mirrors are timeless too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for including my sunporch. These rooms are gorgeous. I don't think I had seen the first one, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed looking at all the beautiful rooms, Vel...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. That black and white dining room is simply fabulous! Love how striking and stylish it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vel, Thankyou SO much for including my ORC Den in your post! That was very flattering! I apologize for not commenting earlier - for some reason I must've turned off my "comments" -so yours did not make it into my email feed.
    But I love reading your 2 blog posts about what finished rooms caught your eye - as I hadn't seen a few of them. It's hard to keep track of 225+ spaces!! Love it! Barclay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!