Monday, May 9, 2016

One last thing about the Master Closet....


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day! Wether your celebrating your mom, or your family is celebrating YOU, Mother's day is just a perfect way of saying "thank you" and "i Love you" to the most important women in our lives so it's definitely an occasion worth celebrating!

I for one, spent it with my family of course, with a nice breakfast my husband bought from Panera, followed by church and then headed of to a wonderful lunch with our closest friends. Perfect.


Anyway, I hope you won't get "Closet Fatigue" because of my obsession with mine. But I needed to show you one problem area that I haven't quite gotten to yet in this space...


This side...
 Basically, I need to fix the dresser wall inside the closet. I know I can easily paint it, but I wanted to make this space more fabulous by adding wall paper!

My bad job covering the holes and cracks


There's also this wall....


Same look above the window as you can see on the photo above. And I want to put this...


Tiled Geode Wallpaper from Ballard Designs

I got the sample a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love with it! I hope we can put it up real soon so I can finally say this closet is D-O-N-E!

If you want to check out "Closet Related Matters", check out the links below...



Also this is the last week, and reveal week also for the ONE ROOM CHALLENGE,  so I am scrambling like a madwoman trying to get this room ready and done! I hope you join me on Thursday to see if I can do what I set out to accomplish! YIKES!

Let's just say, I hit a huge snag with my wallpaper wall - literally and figuratively!


Have a Great week!

VEL Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

5 comments:

  1. Love that wallpaper, it is amazing. Can't wait to see it up, and that mirror is fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wallpaper is beautiful, Vel! I hope to use it more at the lakehouse. It got a bad reputation recently but I love it! Good for you. I love your closet. I need one like this!!! :)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vel,
    Looking forward to seeing it done. Closets can make a big difference when getting ready. So far, it looks good.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I like the print. One more week to go! Cross fingers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!