Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Paper Place mats

I swear, the simplest DIY ever !


Got this from Horchow a year ago on clearance for $12 for 50 sheets!
I used the cardboard backing from this to measure my placemats. I just traced,  then cut! You can also use those plastic/laminate placemats to size your paper placemats.

TADA!

And here it is now..


Easter

Valentines


Easy to make and easier to dispose... actually hard for me to dispose since they look so pretty!
Very useful for quick lunch or dinner set-ups especially if you have kids around.

8 comments:

  1. This totally needs to happen at the princess party this Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and easy! Thanks for sharing, Vel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way, these are amazing...love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love clever, crafty and cute. Add in easy and I might think I am in heaven. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A boutique close to me carries the same you found at Horchow, except they're $25! Love your fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a neat way to make each meal fun! Great idea...thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a clever idea. I love this. They look so pretty, it would definitely be hard to throw them away. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charming and festive! Happy May :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!