Friday, May 24, 2013

Speaking of Scarves....

Did you know that Vera Neumann's brilliant designs are
currently available at TARGET?

Vera is known for her bold use of colors and she believed that ART should surround people in all aspects of their lives! 

Here are some of my favorites...










Perfect for this Memorial Day Weekend right?! Even as pillow covers just like what Bethany did over at "Powell Brower at home"! Check it out if you have the time!


Have a Great Memorial Day!

Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

3 comments:

  1. you are so cute - thanks for the mention. PS - I am trying to make the hubby incorporate going to Target into our date night tonight - I'm going to have to check these out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - would look stunning framed above a bed too!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vera prints. I have a vintage Vera tablecloth that incorporates a geometric pattern and daisies ... it is over 40 years old and has been washed a zillion times and the fabric and colors look better than most you could buy today. So scarves ... love those orange ones (you know I like orange) ... so I'll be racing to tar-jay this weekend. Thanks for the tip Vel, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! Hope you can stop by again sometime! Have a Wonderful Day!!